Apple iPhone 11 128GB Dual SIM Price in Kenya
The price of Apple iPhone 11 128GB Dual SIM in Kenya is around 89,000 Kenya Shillings.
iPhone 11 has a 6.1-inch touchscreen display. A 2.65GHz Hexa-Core Apple A13 processor runs iPhone 11. The iPhone 11 has a 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. iPhone 11 has a 12MP + 12MP Dual Rear Camera and a 12MP Dual front camera for selfies. iPhone 11 runs iOS 13 and has a 3046 mAh Battery. Buy iPhone 11 Smartphone at the best price online from Zuricart Kenya.
Apple iPhone 11 128GB Dual SIM specs and Price in Kenya
|| Ksh. 89,000
||Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
||WiFi + 4G
||Single Nano Sim
Just the right amount of everything.
A new dual‑camera system captures more of what you see and love. The fastest chip ever in a smartphone and all‑day battery life let you do more and charge less. And the highest‑quality video in a smartphone, so your memories look better than ever.
It just got a whole lot harder to take a bad photo.
All‑new dual‑camera system. Take your photos from wide to ultra-wide. A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra-Wide camera to show you what’s happening outside the frame — and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. It’s the world’s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective.
New Ultra Wide camera.
Go big — the new Ultra-Wide camera captures four times more scene. Think breathtaking landscapes that go on forever. Capturing the entire stage and crowd at a music festival. And vacation shots that show the whole family — including the views you traveled 11,000 kilometers for.
Next‑generation Smart HDR.
Thanks to machine learning, Smart HDR is more intelligent than ever. It recognizes people and treats them differently from the rest of the shot. So faces have beautiful highlights, shadows, and natural‑looking skin tones. And that stunning sunset in the background still looks gorgeous.
Go from pics to video faster than a speeding toddler.
Start shooting video instantly with QuickTake. Take a video simply by holding the shutter while in photo mode. Then swipe to the right to continue recording. If you’re shooting outdoors, the A13 Bionic can use machine learning to automatically track a moving subject.
Introducing the selfie.
Everything looks cooler at 120 fps, even if you’re just saying cheese, waving hi, or tossing your hair in the breeze. And now you can add more of everything to your selfies thanks to the new 12MP TrueDepth camera. Just turn your iPhone to landscape and the camera automatically zooms out to fit more in.
Designed to take a spill and a splash.
Water-resistant to twice the depth.
iPhone 11 is water-resistant up to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes — double the depth of iPhone XR.
The toughest glass in a smartphone.
Front glass and back glass are strengthened through a dual ion‑exchange process.
All in a day’s charge.
All-day battery life. Hardware and software work together to get the most out of your battery. And thanks to fast‑charge capability, you can recharge in less time.
Compare with iPhone 11 Pro
A chip that’s all Pro.
Both iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro have the fastest chip ever in a smartphone. A13 Bionic is so powerful, everything you do is fast and fluid. It also works in the most power‑efficient way possible, so your battery lasts longer. In fact, A13 Bionic is so advanced, it’s years ahead of the pack.
Look, Mom, no thumbs.” Face ID is easier and more secure than Touch ID.
The most secure facial authentication in a smartphone. Face ID lets you unlock your iPhone instantly, and it’s even more secure than Touch ID. With just a glance you can sign in to apps, access accounts, and pay with Apple Pay. And setting it up is quick and simple.
Share. Find. Play. More precisely than ever.
Ultra-Wideband technology comes to the iPhone. The new Apple‑designed U1 chip uses Ultra-Wideband technology for spatial awareness — allowing iPhone 11 to precisely locate other U1‑equipped Apple devices. Think GPS at the scale of your living room. So if you want to share a file with someone using AirDrop, just point your iPhone at theirs and they’ll be first on the list.
Love it. Even when you leave it.
iPhone holds its value longer. Every iPhone is engineered with premium materials and built to last. But when it’s finally time to let go — we feel you — trade it in for your next iPhone. Your old one will be recycled or go to a new owner.
- 6.1" inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 PPI density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm (5.94 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 194 g (6.84 oz)
- Front/back glass, aluminum frame (7000 series)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2x2.65 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- Rear camera Dual: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Camera features: Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera 12 MP, f/2.2, TOF 3D camera, HDR, 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Video 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- No 3.5mm Jack
- Dolby Atmos sound
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 2.0, proprietary reversible connector
- Sensors: Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3046 mAh battery.
- Fast battery charging 18W: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Reverse wireless charging